The Center will provide leadership in working with different health care professionals to:
1. Bringing together the Center’s researchers with researchers interested in pharmacoeconomics from other sectors.
2. Provide expertise in the areas of study design, methodology, data collection, analysis and interpretation for pharmacoeconomic studies, including the evaluation of procedural or policy changes.
3. Provide an environment where clinical pharmacy providers and scientists can work with researchers from the areas of economics, management, and marketing.
4. Develop, present, and support educational programs furthering the understanding of pharmacoeconomics.
5. Provide graduate and postgraduate training in pharmacoeconomics and outcomes research.
6. Publish academic findings.